Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Girlfriend

 So, there was a girl in my AP Economics class, lets call her Julia. I have been pretty good friends with her for quite some time now. Maybe 3-4 months. We really grew closer when I broke up with my girlfriend about 2 months ago. She really helped get through it all, and since then we have been pretty close. About a month ago, I started noticing that she seemed to like me as more than just a friend. At first I was hesitant to respond, because she had a slightly messed up relationship history. But about 2 weeks ago, I told her that I liked her too. We then hung out at lunch everyday for about a week and half. I noticed that I liked being around her a lot, and it made me happy. I asked her to be my girlfriend last Friday. It didn't change much tho, we are still acting the same way towards each other. I haven't kissed her yet, because I dont want to rush anything. We went on out first official date on Monday, Memorial Day. We went to see Fast and Furious 6. The movie was really good, and being with Julia was really fun too. We cuddled for about half the movie, and even though she was squishing me, I enjoyed it a lot.I had tons of fun, and just being with her made my day a lot better. On Tuesday she had school, but I didnt, so she ditched her second period class and we went to Starbucks. It was really fun, we just talked for about 1 hour and 20 minutes. We discussed some pretty deep topics, so it was some really valuable time spent together in my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment