Job Search
I have been for a while looking for a job. And have found little luck in doing so. Everywhere I apply, I do not even get a call back, or an email that they received my application. Nothing. The other day however my cousin promised to hook me up with a job at Pizza Guys. So she set up an informal interview with a manager, and the day I was supposed to go , my printer gave out, so I couldn't print my resume. So now I have no idea if I will get a call back or anything. I kinda need a job pretty bad. Gas, insurance, and a possible ticket in the past month cost A LOT of money. I also applied to Little Caesar's so I will see how that works out. Only downside of the job is that it is 7 miles from my house, and in traffic it can take almost 30 minutes to commute the distance. Hopefully everything works out tho.
Posted in: california, college, davis, driving, freshman, job, money, pizza, student, tranportation, uc davis, university
0 comments:
Post a Comment