Thursday, May 23, 2013

Graduation

So graduation is in 6 days, and Im pretty nervous, which is a huge understatement. The work leading up to graduation is so stressful that its not even funny. I had to order my cap and gown online and the total was $61.97. I think that its an outrage to have to pay so much for a gown and a cap that Im only going to wear on one night for about two hours. Thing is my school requires everyone to have identical gowns so I had no choice but to get this one. The supplier can literally charge any price, and we have to buy it. It pretty horrible. Talk about monopoly. And then we had to complete our senior  check out forms, but the teachers at my school do not want to work with us at all to complete them, They wait until the very last minute to sign off the fact that I completed the class. Talk about stress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment