Monday, May 20, 2013

Last Week of High School

Today was the first day of the last week of high school. I have waited so long for this moment to arrive, and it feels somewhat surreal. I guess I expected it to be different. It felt like any other Monday. Really hard to get out of bed, took forever to get ready. The usual. During first period the coffee I had in the morning was still having its effect, but during second I was literally passing out. I stayed up till 2am watching a show on Netflix and talking to a girl. So during lunch, after second period, I made a Starbucks run. During third period the coffee kept me going, but during 4th I was dying again. Pretty much a typical Monday for me.

We don't do a lot in my classes anymore. Most of my classes are AP, so there is no point of doing any learning after the AP test. We just do random stuff and screw around pretty much. In AP Econ, we had a two square tournament. It was pretty fun. In Calculus we did money management activities. I guess I should make the last week of school count, but that would require me going to sleep earlier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment