Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Paperwork

All the paper work and the documentation for college is pretty stressful and tedious. Just filling out my Housing Application, I had to put down my parents' address at least 10 times, and that is for each parent separately. They dont have an option that reads "both parents live together". I think that would save so much time for all the kids filling out all the paperwork. And then, they ask you to chose where you want to live, down to the hall. If I never been to the campus how do I know which hall to chose. What if I pick the crummy hall furthest from all the classes and where there are a bunch of drug dealers. Good thing I have multiple friends who already attend UC Davis, so I picked a pretty good hall to live in, close to the classes, and fairly new and good looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment